The Samsung Galaxy M Series is the latest budget phone from the Koreans with “iPhone” like display and premium looks. Unlike the J series and other economy models this one has a pretty decent look.
As you might have noticed, phones with the best hardware aren’t running on stock Android. Last year hasn’t been particularly good for stock Android, and the only compelling option that comes to mind is Google Pixel 4a.
- Simply put, Project Elixir is one of the best Android 13 custom ROMs in town right now and you should not miss it.
- Install and launch the ROM Manager app on your Android mobile.
- However, nowadays, you can easily root Android using the Kingoroot app, SuperSU, etc.
- The design isn’t as premium, and the phone is mainly made of plastic.
- Download Latest Modded Nokia 8 Camera apk from above and transfer it to Device Storage.
Usually this is caused by GCam using an incompatible “model” for your camera. firmware This adjusts the under exposure (if auto exposure is enabled). Set HDR+ underexposure multiplier to 50% and compare it with “normal” photos. Some users use it on 0%, but you need to test and see which value is better for your phone. Hexagon DSP is an image processor available on some SoCs (processors) and improves processing performance while using less battery. Leaving it ON usually improves speed, but doesn’t work on all phones.
Ideal for users with old devices that have stopped receiving new versions from the manufacturer. 4) Warranty void- Installing a custom ROM will ruin your phone’s warranty in most situations. Still, the process is usually reversible, meaning you can restore your phone to factory settings as long as it isn’t bricked. In most circumstances, rooting your phone is required before installing a ROM. If you’ve heard the word “Custom ROM,” you’ve also heard of the term “stock ROM.” This is because the pre-installed software on your device is known as a stock ROM.